Home – About Me – MIDEO™ – Testimonials – Contact Me
Doula services are tailored to the specific needs of each client and their families.
- Community education and outreach about hospice, palliative care, and pain management.
- Helps to create a death plan, including advanced directives and facilitating conversations with family members as an impartial 3rd party.
- Caring and advocating for clients in hospital or home.
- Legacy projects.
- Help plan home vigils.
- Ability to provide respite/relief services.
- Provide spiritual and emotional care to clients and families, including continued work with families after their loved one has passed.